…..or in other words my quick everyday makeup. “Vite vite” in french is similar to “hurry, quick”. I like my bed especially in the mornings so I have a tendency to stay a bit in bed after the alarm clock has started. I want to wear makeup but I want it to be natural and easy to put on. So I have found an efficient daily routine that works for me and thanks to great products!
1. Eyelash curler. The one I have comes from Sephora but it does not matter where you buy it just buy one as it is so efficient that sometimes I just skip the mascara. It curls my eyes in a natural way and it is quick and easy to use!
2. Tinted moisturizer (crème teintée) from Laura Mercier. This is definitely MY FAVORITE product! This is “LA crème teintée”! This is a blend of skincare and makeup product as it moisturizes my skin and it unifies naturally my complexion. It is oil-free and it gives a very natural glow. I love it!
3. Secret camouflage from Laura Mercier. I use this concealer to cover blemishes and shadows especially when I look very tired.
4. Bronzing powder Hoola from Benefit. I use it very softly just to give a little touch of bronzing. I really like it because it stays matte all day long and does not get “greasy”.
5. Blush “Orgasm” from Nars. This blush is also a MUST! The shade gives a natural and healthy look. No need to apply too much.
6. Brow perfector from Nars. Using a brow perfector is absolutely necessary in my opinion as it shapes the brows and gives a “clean” and nice look but of course it has to stay natural.
7. Extra long lasting waterproof eye pencil from Make-up Forever. I love to wear eye make-up and this eye pencil has a very intense black colour that suits my eyes very well. It is waterproof so it lasts all day long!
8. Extra black mascara “Smoky lash” from Make-up Forever. I use the mascara to give more intensity to my eyes and this one does not get “pasty” ( pâteux in french)!
9. Lipstick “Rouge Matte” from Sephora in Nude. Finally I use the matte lipstick from Sephora in a nude colour for every day. I want my lips to be discreet as I want the focus on my eyes.
And after that I sill have time for my cup of coffee….